NO RECEIPT - NO REFUND OR EXCHANGE
We cannot give any refunds without a receipt.
Textbooks may be returned for a full refund the first two weeks of each term, provided the following conditions are met.
(Refunds after the first two weeks will be at 50%.)
* For late starting classes students will have 48 hrs after the first class meeting.
* No refunds will be given for classes that end within the first two weeks of the term.
No Refunds after Text Aisle is closed. Click here for text aisle closed dates:Class Schedule)
- Books must be in original condition, no missing pages.
- New books must not have writing or marks in them.
- Any items removed from original shrink-wrap or package will not be refunded.
- Refunds will be either cash, credit card credit, credit to charge account or check refund.
* If credit card is not available a gift certificate will be issued.
- A soiled or marked book is a used book and will be considered for a refund at the used book price.
General merchandise or trade / reference books returned within 7 days may receive a full refund when the following are met:
- Items must accompany original cash register receipt and ID.
- Merchandise is to be in original condition.
- Refunds will be issued in the same tender as purchased.
- Defective merchandise will be replaced. Please return as soon as possible.
- Returned items originally purchased with a check, will be reimbursed in the form of a check.
- Any debt owed COCC will be processed against the refund first, then the net balance will be sent to you.